Friday, June 29, 2012

CLARITY

Just a little bit of clarity came to me today.  Not sure how or why, but moments like these happen when the world has focus and my purpose seems defined in a more crystalline manner.  Has anyone else felt that brushing of God on their mind?  almost like He alone has access to my fine focus knob and every once in a while He reaches down and adjusts it just enough for me to see around the fray of life.  you know what i saw?
hope. 
life.
peace.
grace.
cloudless skies.
love.

i love moments like these because they come upon me so unexpectently.  and you know what else?  they reassure me that we're not alone, that my sins are forgiven, and that in my imperfectness, i am made whole through the LOVE of Christ.
it's great to have a Big Brother who is also the Son of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment